Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just beginning






I've decided to do something I've wanted to do for quite some time....Photography!! I love taking photos of people and animals, capturing memories, and making us all smile by seeing our lives in still form. Recently I have had the opportunity to take some photos of family and friends which I've decided to share with all on my blog.

The photo above is of Ella. I'm so excited that I had the opportunity to get a few cute shots of her the other day. She is not one for sitting still and smiling at the camera, but I caught her off guard and moved quick and ....tada!! I think she's adorable!!!

I hope you all enjoy the photos I post. Feel free to tell me what you like or dislike or if you are interested in having me take some photos for you and your family. I am just getting started but will do a great job for you and make sure you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment